I can’t believe the Holidays are right around the corner and it’s a great time to pick up new bird toy(s), a basketball hoop, a Winger Skateboard or even a new Parrot Playgym for your feathered friend(s).
Here a few great ideas for that Feathered pal of yours:
ShredFest Bird Toy for African Grey Size Birds
Winger Skateboard by Mango
FunTime Birdy Junior Willow Tree Playgym
3 Sliding Drawers Bird Toy for Amazon Parrots
Basketball for Parrots by Mango Pet Products
With only 5 more shopping days left before Christmas……Don’t forget your Feathered Friend. Yes, they have been naughty but most of the time they have been nice.(LOL).
Here are a few gift ideas:
My Buddy Perch
Oven Fresh Bites – Small
Monkey Business Cockatiel / Quaker Bird Toy
Silly Willy Bird Toy
Shredville Bird Toy for Cockatiels and Conures
Take an Additional 10% Off your order thru 12/25 at FunTime Birdy. Use code HOLIDAY at checkout.
Our Cockatoo/Macaw Bird Toys are perfect gifts for your feathered friends. Check out the photos below for possible gift ideas for your Cockatoo or Macaw size bird.
Helicopter Bird Toy for Cockatoos and Macaws
Turn and Learn Bird Toy by Nature’s Instinct
Last Straw Bird Toy for Macaws and Cockatoos
Great Balls of Fun Bird Toy for Cockatoos and Macaws
Wow……this Blue and Gold Macaw really loves his shower!!!! He doesn’t leave any feather not showered. LOL
This is such a cute video of “Scooby” the African Grey getting into the Holiday Spirit. He performs in an English accent. Too Funny!!!!
Fun Facts about Parrots
Parrots are some of the most fascinating creatures on earth. They thrive in the wild—living in forests and jungles– but can also adapt beautifully to life in captivity where they bond with their human owners. To help you get better acquainted with these amazing creatures, here are a few fun parrot facts:
• There are 350 parrot species in the world. These birds come in almost every color, size and shape imaginable. Some are docile and mild-mannered; others are outgoing and aggressive.
• Parrots have zygodactylous feet. This means they have 4 toes—two on the front and two on the back of each foot. This helps them grip tree limbs or their bird perch with ease.
• Parrots come in a variety of sizes—some are as small as 3.6 inches in length—others are 40 inches long.
• Some large breeds can live 50 or more years. Amazon parrots can live up to 80 years old. If you do purchase a breed that has the potential to live 50 or more years, you will need to make sure someone is willing to take care of your feathered friend once you pass on.
• The tongue of a lorikeet looks like a brush. This enables them to eat nectar.
• Parrots are among the top ten most intelligent species. That’s right—these clever creatures have learned how to read, talk, count and recognize various shapes. To stimulate your parrot’s inner genius, purchase plenty of colorful bird toys, talk to your parrot regularly and teach him tricks.
• You can tell how old a macaw parrot is by looking at his eyes. Younger birds have black eyes, while older macaws have yellow eyes.
• Wild cockatoos and macaws fly long distances in search for food—up to 500 miles per day. These birds have lots of stamina.
• Some parrots are so loud, they can be heard for up to a mile. So be careful which breed you choose!! You wouldn’t want to deafen your neighbors or yourself!!
Introducing our newest creation…..the FunTime Birdy “Buddy” Perch.
Need an area where your Feathered friend can “hang” out with you?…..the kitchen table, watching TV, at the computer or what ever location you can think of…..the FunTime Birdy “Buddy” Perch
is the perfect “versatile” perch for every occasion.
We dedicated our new “Buddy” Perch to our Quaker “Phantom” who passed away on October 12, 2011 of Cancer. We were able to take pictures of him enjoying his “Buddy” perch in early September 2011.
Great for birds from Parakeet to Amazons.
Posted in Products
Tagged Bird Perch for Amazons, bird perch for Cockatiels, Bird Perch for Parakeets, Bird Perch for Quakers, Perch T Stand for your bird, T stands for African Greys, T Stands for Cockatiels, T stands for Conures, T Stands for parakeets, T Stands for Quaker parrots, Table top perch, The FunTime Birdy Buddy Perch, the perfect perch for your parrot
Holiday Bird Toy Sale and More at FunTime Birdy
Tis’ the Season for Savings at FunTime Birdy.
Take an Additional 10% Off your order now through 12/25. Use Coupon Code HOLIDAY at checkout. Discount does not include Cages, Mango Stands, Featherbrite Lights and Crystal Flight Carriers.
At FunTime Birdy we believe your bird’s well being is of the utmost importance. Our Parrot Playgyms and Bird Toys are uniquely designed for that important playtime in your feathered friend’s day.
Check out our over 100 Customer Picture Testimonials to find out what all the Squawk is about at FunTime Birdy.